The BERG X-Cross BFR-3 model is based on the X-Cross BFR but in addition is equipped with three gears for ultimate ease of use and high speeds. It offers a smooth ride and its superb quality and design guarantees years of go-karting fun.
The BERG X-Cross BFR-3 is suitable for children from the age of 5 but is also suitable for adults due to the easily adjustable seat. The BERG Frame on the X-Cross is of excellent quality; in fact so good its even suitable for professional use. Four wheels keep you stable and allow you to corner quickly, sharply and safely. No tipping point occurs, so tipping over is virtually impossible. The BERG X-Cross also has a swing axle that creates a swinging motion of the front wheels, as a result of which bumps in the road are absorbed making it stable on any terrain; you can enjoy tearing around without any worries! The ride is also extra comfortable and smooth thanks to four pneumatic tyres. Safety is paramount for all BERG products with extensive testing, quality control and meeting of all international standards for your peace of mind.
- BFR-system (Brake, Freewheel and Reverse) allows braking using the pedals and immediate reversing after coming to a standstill.
- Freewheel mechanism ensures you can keep pedals still while wheels in motion.
- BFR-3 model includes 3 gears for ultimate control and speed.
- Very robust high quality frame; even suitable for professional use.
- Equipped with coaster brake, handbrake and parking brake.
- Easily adjustable seat.
- Four pneumatic tyres for extra comfort and stability and to ensure safer cornering and no tipping point.
- Swing axle absorbs bumps in road.
- Rear mudguards.
- Meets high quality standards and fully certified in accordance with international standards and legislation.
- User age: 5+ with parental supervision.
- Two years warranty on frame.
- Adult assembly required.
- This product may not be used on public roads.
- Dimensions : L156 x W81 x H86cm.
- Product weight: 45.1kg.
- Maximum user weight: 100kg.
- Colour: Orange.