Derwent Inktense Pencils Tin Set of 24Regular price £50.19
This beautiful set of 24 wax-based pencils from Derwent contains a comprehensive range of colours from their Inktense collection, which have a highly pigmented core for vivid ink-like colour and a firm laydown, more like a pen. They are incredibly versatile as you can use them dry or mix them with water to create an ink-like effect. Once dry, Inktense is permanent and can be worked over without affecting the previous colours and because of this permanent feature they can be used on fabrics such as silk and cotton.
Ideal for vibrant, permanent artwork on a variety of paper, fabrics and materials.
The Derwent brand is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship, creating world-class innovative products for every stage of an artist's creative journey.
- Wax-based, firm and highly pigmented core for vivid ink-like colour
- Can be used dry or with water
- Can be blended and layered
- Large colour strip for expressive gestures, bright intense colour and easy colour wash
- 87% lightfast (lightfast colours remain the same for 100 years under museum conditions)
- Included colours: Sherbet Lemon, Sun Yellow, Tangerine, Poppy Red, Chilli Red, Shiraz, Fuchsia, Violet, Iris Blue, Bright Blue, Deep Indigo, Sea Blue, Teal Green, Apple Green, Field Green, Leaf Green, Mustard, Baked Earth, Willow, Bark, Ocean Grey, Black, Antique White and Outliner
- Can be used on paper and fabrics
- 4mm core
- Vegan friendly
- Made in Great Britain
- Product Number: 0700929