Derwent Pastel Pencils Tin Set of 24
DER050Regular price £47.79
This collection of pastel pencils from Derwent contains a selection of 24 beautiful colours which have a soft, powdery texture producing a velvety finish ideal for blending, layering, erasing and all types of pastel work.
These colours allow artists to layer colours on top of each other in order to create new tints and hues and the wide colour strip is powdery and soft making mixing and blending easy and because it is encased in wood you can achieve the pastel effect without the mess.
Ideal for colourful portraiture and life studies.
The Derwent brand is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship, creating world-class innovative products for every stage of an artist's creative journey.
- Chalky, powder-based water-soluble pastel core
- Suitable for blending, layering and erasing
- Creates fine detail, with minimal dusting
- Add water to create light washes
- 87% lightfast (lightfast colours remain the same for 100 years under museum conditions)
- Suitable for beginners and hobbyists
- Vegan friendly
- Made in Great Britain
- Product Number: 32992