This collection of pastel pencils from Derwent contains 48 stunning colours which have a soft, powdery texture producing a velvety finish ideal for blending, layering, erasing and all types of pastel work.
The vast array of colours in this set allow artists to layer colours on top of each other in order to create new tints and hues and the wide colour strip is powdery and soft making mixing and blending easy and because it is encased in wood you can achieve the pastel effect without the mess. The pencils are beautifully presented in a two-tier wooden box with a light mahogany finish and features magnetic drawer backs ensuring the pencils don't fall out when the box is turned on its side.
Ideal for colourful portraiture and life studies.
The Derwent brand is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship, creating world-class innovative products for every stage of an artist's creative journey.
- Chalky, powder-based water-soluble pastel core
- Suitable for blending, layering and erasing
- Create fine detail with minimal dusting
- Add water to create light washes
- 87% lightfast (lightfast colours remain the same for 100 years under museum conditions)
- Vegan friendly
- Made in Great Britain
- Product Number: 0700644