Derwent Procolour Pencils Tin Set of 24Regular price £49.99
A selection of wax-based pencils from Derwent containing 24 vibrant colours from their Procolour range that have been uniquely formulated to be the perfect combination of a strong point and a smooth laydown with a texture that has the covering power of wax that glides like oil.
This set of 24 colours provide you with a rich colour selection suitable for a wide range of pencil techniques, including layering and cross-hatching. Each pencil has a strong point which can be used for finer detail work but can also easily lay down large areas of colours, providing exceptionally fine detail, intense bright colour and long-lasting precision. The pencils are presented in a robust tin that lays flat for easy selection.
Ideal for detailed drawing and colouring.
The Derwent brand is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship, creating world-class innovative products for every stage of an artist's creative journey.
- Wax-based core with a smooth colour laydown
- Covering power of a wax yet glides like oil
- Highly pigmented and smudge free
- Maintains a sharp point for detailed work, with minimal chipping and dusting
- 72% lightfast (Lightfast colours remain the same for 100 years under museum conditions)
- A 24-box contains the following colours: Primrose Yellow, Buttercup Yellow, Deep Chrome, Primary Red, Crimson Lake, Cerise Pink, Heather, Imperial Purple, Prussian Blue, Spectrum Blue, Midnight Blue, Distant Green, Sap Green, Cedar Green, Grass Green, Foliage, Burnt Umber, Brown Ochre, Sunset Gold, Nutmeg, Gunmetal, Blue Grey, Ivory Black and Chinese White
- 4mm core
- Made in Great Britain
- Product Number: 2302506