A professional selection of wax-based pencils from Derwent containing the 72 vibrant colours of their Procolour range that have been uniquely formulated to be the perfect combination of a strong point and a smooth laydown with a texture that has the covering power of wax that glides like oil.
This set of 72 colours provide you with a rich and comprehensive colour selection suitable for a wide range of pencil techniques, including layering and cross-hatching. Each pencil has a strong point which can be used for finer detail work but can also easily lay down large areas of colours, providing exceptionally fine detail, intense bright colour and long-lasting precision. The pencils are beautifully presented in a two-tier wooden box with a light mahogany finish and features magnetic drawer backs ensuring the pencils don't fall out when the box is turned on its side.
Ideal for detailed drawing and colouring.
The Derwent brand is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship, creating world-class innovative products for every stage of an artist's creative journey.
- Wax-based core with a smooth colour laydown
- Covering power of a wax yet glides like oil
- Highly pigmented and smudge free
- Maintains a sharp point for detailed work, with minimal chipping and dusting
- 72% lightfast (Lightfast colours remain the same for 100 years under museum conditions)
- A 72-box contains the full set of colours in this range: Lime, Primrose Yellow, Buttercup Yellow, Champagne, Gold, Deep Cadmium, Yellow Ochre, Middle Chrome, Deep Chrome, Spectrum Orange, Bright Red, Primary Red, Geranium Lake, Crimson Lake, Plum, Flesh Pink, Salmon, Pink Madder Lake, Rose Pink, Cerise Pink, Magenta, Mars Violet, Heather, Soft Violet, Grape, Imperial Purple, Dark Violet, Blue Violet Lake, Delft Blue, Mid Ultramarine, Ultramarine, Prussian Blue, Phthalo Blue, Spectrum Blue, Dark Indigo, Cobalt Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Kingfisher Blue, Midnight Blue, Turquoise Green, Spruce Green, Distant Green, Racing Green, Light Moss, Sap Green, Mineral Green, Cedar Green, Grass Green, Moss Green, Foliage, Olive Green, Bronze, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Vandyke Brown, Copper Beech, Chocolate, Brown Ochre, Burnt yellow Ochre, Sunset Gold, Autumn Leaf, Venetian Red, Terracotta, Nutmeg, Burnt Carmine, Gunmetal, Storm Grey, Felt Grey, Blue Grey, Ivory Black and Chinese White
- 4mm core
- Made in Great Britain
- Product Number: 2302524