Derwent Sketching Pencils Wooden Box Set of 72
DER021Regular price £121.99
This set of 72 wax-based pencils from Derwent's Sketching collection are easy to use and contain the three simple degrees HB, 2B and 4B, to cover all of your sketching needs. They have a wide strip for a quick free-flowing sketch which can then be sharpened to a fine point to add all of the important details.
Providing all the essential graphite shades, this set is beautifully presented in a two-tier wooden box with a light mahogany finish and features magnetic drawer backs ensuring the pencils don't fall out when the box is turned on its side.
Ideal for quick sketches or for adding important finer details to drawings and sketches.
The Derwent brand is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship, creating world-class innovative products for every stage of an artist's creative journey.
- Smooth, wax-based core with a wide strip
- Sharpen to a fine point for adding detail
- Easy to blend and layer
- 100% lightfast (lightfast colours remain the same for 100 years under museum conditions)
- Round barrel with 4mm core
- A 48-box contains the following: 3 Watersoluble Graphitone Sticks (6B, 4B and 8B), 20 Graphic Pencils (9B, 8B, 7B, 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H and 9H), 3 Sketching Pencils (4B, 2B and HB), 3 Watersoluble Sketching Pencils (4B, HB and 8B), 15 Graphitint Pencils (Port, Aubergine, Dark Indigo, Steel Blue, Slate Green, Ivy, Chestnut, Cool Brown, Cocoa, Storm, Midnight Black, Cloud Grey, Cool Grey, Solway Blue, Ink Blue and Green Shadow), 9 Drawing Pencils (Olive Earth, Brown Ochre, Yellow Ochre, Sepia Red, Sanguine, Ruby Earth, Chocolate, Ivory Black and Chinese White), 13 Tinted Charcoal Pencils (Sand, Glowing Embers, Lavender, Bilberry, Mountain Blue, Ocean Deep, Green Moss, Dark Moss, Driftwood, Peat, Burnt Earth, Natural and White), 3 Charcoal Pencils (Light, Medium and Dark), Blender and Burnisher
- Made in Great Britain
- Product Number: 2301902