This selection of soft, wax-based pencils from Derwent contains 24 colours from their Watercolour range which are versatile enough to be used dry for soft colour laydown or wet to create interesting colour flows and beautiful watercolour effects.
The range of colours in this stunning set will provide you with a comprehensive colour selection for blending and layering techniques and gives you the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of a watercolour, perfect for mixed media work.
Ideal for subtle landscape paintings.
The Derwent brand is synonymous with quality and craftsmanship, creating world-class innovative products for every stage of an artist's creative journey.
- Soft, wax-based, water-soluble core
- Suitable for blending and layering if used dry but colours will move around when wet
- Hexagonal 6.9mm barrel
- 3.4mm core
- 80% lightfast (lightfast colours remain the same for 100 years under museum conditions)
- Beautifully presented in a compact, yet functional maple box
- A 24-box contains the following colours: Lemon Cadmium, Deep Cadmium, Orange Chrome, Deep Vermilion, Rose Pink, Crimson Lake, Imperial Purple, Light Violet, Spectrum Blue, Prussian Blue, Kingfisher Blue, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Olive Green, Brown Ochre, Golden Brown, Copper Beech, Terracotta, Ivory Black, Blue Grey, Gunmetal and Chinese White
- Made in Great Britain
- Product Number: 2300152