The gold standard in Focal open-back headphones, Clear Mg delivers outstanding sound performance and sophisticated, design-led features. Made in France, these top of the range headphones incorporate exclusive Focal technologies, the result of cutting-edge research in acoustics and Focal savoir-faire. The speaker drivers are composed of a unique magnesium cone, a material that enables sharp, precise, impactful playback that results in stunningly real sound.
The elegant finish of Clear Mg is also unique with a Chestnut and Mixed-Metals design combined with the ultimate comfort of a leather headband and microfibre earpads, and come with two cables and a rigid, woven carrying case, everything you could need to enjoy incredible sound in a quiet environment. Fully unleashed, the sound is incredibly pure, generating a wide range of emotions for even more listening pleasure.
- High-fidelity open-back headphones for consumer use
- New dome material: Magnesium, for lightness and damping
- Remarkable sound performance: perfect dynamics, detail and balance
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- Low impedance (55 Ohms) to achieve very good performance with a portable player
- Made in France
Type: Circum-aural open-back headphones
Impedance: 55 Ohms
Frequency response: 5Hz-28kHz
Sensitivity: 104dB SPL / 1mW @1kHz
THD: 0.25% @ 1kHz / 100 dB SPL
Speaker driver: 1.6" (40mm) Magnesium "M" shape dome
In The Box:
- 2 low resistivity 24 AWG OFC copper cables:
- 1 x 3.9ft (1.2m) mini-jack cable with 1/4” (6.35mm) jack adapter
- 1 x 9.8ft (3m) 4-pin XLR cable
- Rigid woven carrying case in colours to match the headphone
2 years manufacturers warranty
Please be advised that due to health and safety and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns of this item if the seal has been broken on the packaging.