Glen Appin Harris Tweed Handbag Brora Raspberry Check
GLA059Regular price £51.25 Save Liquid error (product-template line 128): -Infinity%
This is the Harris Tweed Brora Handbag in a gorgeous raspberry check pattern by Glen Appin of Scotland. This is a smaller size tote style handbag in a very popular pattern and is a simple yet elegant classic handbag design. With two top handles, a long, adjustable, detachable shoulder strap and a number of pockets and compartments, this is a stylish yet versatile everyday handbag.
Glen Appin use only genuine Harris Tweed, made using pure, new Scottish wool, handwoven in the weaver's homes. A unique mixing process of intermingled coloured yarns makes Harris Tweed unlike any other fabric and gives it its extraordinary richness.
Each genuine Harris Tweed product bears the Harris Tweed Orb Mark which is the United Kingdom's oldest trademark and is only issued after inspection by the Harris Tweed Authority.
- Labelled and certified with genuine Harris Tweed Orb Mark.
- Harris Tweed fabric hand woven in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland.
- Raspberry Check
- Two top handles
- Fully lined
- Internal pockets
- Internal mobile phone pocket
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Fabric: 100% Harris Tweed wool; Trim: Black PU
- Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 11cm