Jack Wolfskin Rucksack SATELLITE PHOTO PACK (Phantom)
JAW002Regular price £130.00
Ideal for lovers of outdoor photography, the Jack Wolfskin SATELLITE PHOTO PACK has been thoughtfully designed to ensure that your camera kit is securely stowed and easy to retrieve. Spacious, lightweight and incredibly versatile, this pack is the best choice for when the perfect shot requires a bit of a hike.
The main compartment is a roomy, fully padded camera compartment with space for a camera body, lenses and a flash. There’s a separate padded compartment for a 10” tablet. Personal items can be packed in the base compartment away from the rest of your kit. This cleverly designed compartment has a long zip that allows you to open it out for a comprehensive overview of your gear. With the pack on one shoulder, switching lenses is quick and easy but it also stays upright if you choose to place it on the ground, reducing the chance of damaging your equipment.
The flexible, height-adjustable ACS back system ensures good freedom of movement and provides a comfortable carry, thanks to the special back system. The only contact point with your back is the air permeable mesh, and there is a gap between it and the body of the pack. This allows fresh air to circulate.
- ACS: flexible, classic back system with mesh back panel creating a space between the back and the pack for effective ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- tripod attachment, camera attachment on shoulder strap and versatile gear loop
- side compression straps
- Main compartment with padded sections for camera equipment (removable) and small pouches for SD cards, tablet compartment (10", 27 x 19 x 1.5 cm) rear compartment for documents or water bladder, base compartment, front pocket with key clip, fold-out waist belt pocket sized to accommodate a lens or water bottle
- 5 litres of space for personal kit (in addition to photo equipment) in base compartment
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- DELRIN: high tenacity thermoplastic material (frame)
- Measurements: 56 x 26 x 24cm
- Backlength: M-L (50-58cm)
- Weight: 1700g (stripped down: 1200g)
- Capacity: 24L
- Product code: 2007472-6350