- Incredibly Innovative: Kanto TUK Speakers utilise innovative technology to deliver the best possible listening experience for bookshelf speakers. Crystal-clear, detailed sound for all to enjoy.
- Bluetooth Technology: Not only do the Kanto TUKs perform well with audio cables, but they also can transmit high-resolution audio over Bluetooth so that you can enjoy stunning sound wirelessly.
- Versatile Connectivity: Packed with connections, featuring everything you could need to enjoy your music from your chosen medium, use the Phono connection to link up to a turntable or the RCA to connect to your TV or Blu-Ray player
- Contemporary Design: The contemporary design features a sleek exterior, allowing it to blend into any living space easily. From your office to your living room and everything in between, these speakers are suitable for a wide range of applications.
Delivering clarity and performance that put them in a class of their own, the Kanto TUK Premium Powered Bluetooth Speakers are designed to push the limits of what a bookshelf speaker can achieve. Fine-tuned with onboard DSP, their high-performance AMT tweeters produce incredible highs and rich bass, bringing life to your audio to provide an immersive experience.
Boasting wireless connectivity and pristine sound, the Kanto TUK Powered Bookshelf Speakers make a stunning addition to any home. They employ a cutting-edge Air Motion Transformer (AMT) tweeter, delivering an ultra-wide frequency response and sonic clarity, accompanied by an aluminium concave-cone woofer powered by a 65W per-channel amplifier. These speakers have exceptional sound reproduction and are ideal for vinyl lovers who want to capture every detail from their record collection. Designed with wireless connectivity, which makes them perfect for use with a range of media players and equipment, they also feature an integrated USB DAC and headphone jack, providing optimised audio for your headphones.
"Among the best wireless speakers we've ever heard".
- Tweeters: 28 x 35mm Air Motion Transformer (AMT)
- Woofers: 5.25" Aluminium Concave Cone
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Output: 260W Peak Power (130 Watts Total RMS)
- Analog Input Sensitivity: 950mV
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- High/Low Pass Filter: 80 Hz (selectable)
- Inputs: Bluetooth® 4.2 aptXTM with Qualcomm® aptXTM HD and AAC codec, 1 x USB, 1 x Optical (TOSLINK), 1 x RCA, 1 x RCA with Dedicated Phone Pre-amp
- Outputs: 1 x Subwoofer Out, 1 x USB Charge 5V 2A, 1 x 3.5 mm Headphone Out
- Input Voltage/Frequency: AC 100V - 240V 50/60 Hz universal power supply (auto switching)
- Max USB Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/96 kHz
- < 0.5 W Standby Power Consumption
- Auto Power Down: Yes (can be disabled to Always On operation)
- Auto Power Up: Yes (can be disabled)
- Auto-Standby Mode
- Speaker Grill: Included
- Remote Control: Included
- Adhesive Rubber Feet: Included
- Colour: Matte Black
- Model Number: TUKMB
Weights and Measurements:
- Dimensions (each speaker): 7" W x 8.5" D x 10.9" H (17.8 x 21.5 x 27.6 cm)
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 20.6" x 12.3" x 14.2" (52.2 x 31.2 x 36.1 cm)
- Net Weight: 11.1 lb (5 kg)
Why Burton Blake?
Since 2012, Burton Blake is the benchmark for timeless brands that add a unique touch of luxury to your life. Every week we add new products to indulge your fancy.