Manduka eKO 71" Yoga and Pilates Mat Charcoal Grey
MD039Regular price £80.00
The eKO Mat from Manduka provides a naturally grippy surface that catches if you start to slip. Eco-friendly and made of natural materials, this non-Amazon harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our planet.
• Standard : 3.2 kg; 180 cm x 61 cm; 5 mm thick.
• Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years.
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market.
• No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
• 99% latex free.
Use & Care:
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eKO mats.