Why Burton Blake?
Since 2012, Burton Blake is the benchmark for timeless brands that add a unique touch of luxury to your life. Every week we add new products to indulge your fancy.
The Journey Collection Hard Suitcase from Moleskine is a medium-sized wheeled case made from shock-resistant, lightweight polycarbonate. 4 double swivel wheels make this rolling suitcase both smooth and responsive on the move, while the 3-step aluminum handle can easily be adjusted to suit your needs as you navigate the airport. It features a TSA-approved lock for added peace of mind, alongside an engraved top handle to make it easier to manage and carry when necessary. Organize your clothes, shoes, toiletries and travel essentials before you leave in the inner removable divider, which can be taken out at your destination and placed cleanly and neatly in a cupboard or drawer, where its reinforced sides hold its shape. Inside the case, your things are held in place by 2 elastic belts secured by a buckle, while any precious compact items can be stored in the zip-up pocket inside – which features the recognizable 'In case of loss' notice to record your name, contact details and a reward for anyone who returns your luggage if lost. It is designed for anyone travelling for business, pleasure, long-haul or short – or all of the above. Simply fill with all the professional and personal items you need to stay comfortable, connected and open to ideas on the go.
- zipper opening
- fixed TSA combination lock
- 4 double swivel wheels with engraved monogram
- 3-step aluminium handle inscribed with 'Travel more'
- 1 carry handle on the top with engraved monogram
- 2 zipper pullers with engraved monogram
- metal plaque with Moleskine logo
- black lining
- one zipper pocket featuring distinctive 'In case of loss' notice
- 2 elastic belts (1 on each side) secured with a plastic buckle
- plastic buckle with engraved monogram
INNER REMOVABLE DIVIDER:
- black mesh upper
- zipper pocket with 2 zip pullers featuring engraved monogram
- 2 removable plastic side reinforcers to hold its shape
Why Burton Blake?