Staub Oval Cast Iron Cocotte 33cm (Black)Regular price £299.00
This oval cast iron cocotte from Staub has a flat lid, with a teardrop-shaped structure on the inside which allows the condensation to drip evenly onto your food, ensuring tender meat and juicy vegetable dishes. With this stew pot you can cook on all heat sources, including induction fields and in the oven, gently and healthily.
The oval cocotte has a diameter of 33cm and with its lid is 17.5cm high with a capacity of 6.7 litres. The roaster is made of cast iron with enamel on the inside. The material stores the heat and gradually releases it back to the ingredients. This allows you to fry food and then slowly cook, even at low temperatures. Two handles allow you to safely transport the casserole from the stove to the table. The enamelling is easy to clean and improves its stewing properties and thus the natural taste of the ingredients with each cooking.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of roast and poultry in one piece
- Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
- The inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, including induction and can also be used in the oven and grill
- Base diameter: 27.7cm
- Diameter: 33cm
- Height without lid: 12.4cm
- Height: 17.5cm
- Capacity: 6.7L
- Weight: 7kg
- Manufacturers lifetime guarantee