Staub Round Cast Iron Sauté Pan with Chistera Lid 28cm (Cherry)Regular price £219.00
The 28cm multifunctional round cast iron sauté pan from Staub comes with a lid featuring Staub’s unique 'Chistera drop structure', which causes condensation to evenly drip back onto the cooking food ensuring that all the ingredients remain moist, aromatic and juicy meaning there is no need to frequently add water or other liquids when using this roasting pan. It is made of cast iron which makes it ideal for slow and gentle braising. Cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly ensuring exceptional cooking results. It is also very robust, scratch-resistant. The roasting pan is 12.6cm high including the lid with a capacity of 3.7 litres.
Use the multifunctional pan for frying or braising on any type of cooker as well as to continue cooking your dish in the oven. Slow-cooked meat dishes or delicious vegetable stews are sure to be an immediate success. Once dinner is cooked, you can use the roasting pan to serve it at the table. Stylishly serve gently braised delicacies full of flavour to your guests in this cherry-red multifunctional roasting pan from the Roasting pan series.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special Chistera drip structure
- The inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, including induction and can also be used in the oven and grill
- Base diameter: 22.2cm
- Diameter: 28cm
- Height without lid: 7.6cm
- Height: 12.6cm
- Capacity: 3.7L
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Manufacturers lifetime guarantee