A VM-type (equivalent to MM-type) cartridge AT3600L by Audio-Technica is already installed to the straight-type tone-arm at the factory, so you can start playing records as soon as you open the box and the authentic belt-drive turntable is driven by a high torque DC motor, while precision stainless steel spindle and durable brass spindle holder maintain accurate rotation speed. Unlike others with a plastic chassis, a single wooden board with high-density MDF minimises vibrations and resonance to the playback of your vinyl record library with clearer sound. Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier regardless of the type of inputs. The TN-180BT-A3 supports both PHONO and LINE outputs that allow you to play vinyl with or without Phono equaliser.
- Semi-automatic belt-drive drive turntable
- Built-in Bluetooth transmitter for BT speakers or headphones
- High-density MDF cabinet for improved resonance reduction
- Detachable acrylic dust cover
- High-quality MM cartridge AT3600L by Audio-Technica pre-installed
- Phono and Line outputs
- Auto-return and manual arm lifter
- 3-speed (33/45/78 RPM)
- Included accessories: Rubber mat, EP adapter, cartridge AT3600L (installed), dust cover and hinges, RCA audio cable, AC adapter (GPE053A-V120050-Z), manual
- Sleek design in cherry
- Weight: 4.5kg
Why Burton Blake?
Since 2012, Burton Blake is the benchmark for timeless brands that add a unique touch of luxury to your life. Every week we add new products to indulge your fancy.