Stylish watch winder, with additional storage.
Taking inspiration from its namesake city on the side of a mountain by the sea, the Palermo single leather watch winder from WOLF exudes charm and sophistication. It is extremely well made, looks great, runs silent, has plenty of functions and works with all modern automatic watches and most vintage ones too - if you need any advice please ask us by phone, email or chat.
Suitable for ALL automatic watches including Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer, etc.
- Model 213702 - WOLF Palermo Automatic Single Watch Winder with Storage
- Patented rotation programs - 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Power Reserve Setting - 6 to 72 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins
- Directional Settings - clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-directional
- Patented Lock-In cuff - ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet
- Lock and key closure
- Glass front cover
- Storage - 1 winding module, 1pc watch storage, top jewellery compartment features 10 ring rolls and divided covered compartment. Side doors each hold 5 necklaces
- Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included)
COLOUR: BLACK ANTHRACITE
SIZE: 30.5cm (L) X 31.5cm (W) X 35.4cm (H)
We at Burton Blake agree that nothing says as much about a person as a fine automatic watch. WOLF have invested countless hours developing the ultimate way to keep your watch ticking while it's not on your wrist. European craftsmanship and patented technologies stand behind all WOLF watch winders.
Why Burton Blake?
Since 2012, Burton Blake is the benchmark for timeless brands that add a unique touch of luxury to your life. Every week we add new products to indulge your fancy.