Sumptuous detailing and handmade throughout.
The British Racing Green collection from WOLF is a tribute to the illegal racing that took place in Ireland in the early 1900’s, with sumptuous detailing harking back to a long passed era of iconic cars and heroic drivers. This six piece watch winder is handmade throughout, with fine work detailing which includes hand-pressed gold foil lines on vegan friendly pebble-grained leather with gold hardware accents, cushion close hinges and fluted bezels. It is extremely well made, looks great, runs silent, has plenty of functions and works with all modern automatic watches and most vintage ones too - if you need any advice please ask us by phone, email or chat.
Suitable for ALL automatic watches including Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer, etc.
- Model 792441 - WOLF British Racing Green Automatic 6 Piece Watch Winder
- Patented innovation - Every WOLF winder counts the precise number of rotations. All other winders estimate the number of rotations
- Rotation programs - 10 second start delay. Can be set between 300 and 1,200 TPD (turns per day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional setting
- Power Reserve Setting - 6 to 72 hours power reserve setting to accommodate watches with a power reserve, giving the watch time to release stored energy before the winding program begins
- Directional Settings - clockwise, counter-clockwise and bi-directional
- Patented Lock-In cuff - ‘locks’ your timepiece into the rotator drum for a secure fit. Low density foam to accommodate all wrist sizes without putting pressure on your bracelet
- Material - Vegan leather
- Power - AC power (universal adapter included)
- Lock and key closure
- Glass front cover
COLOUR: BRITISH RACING GREEN
SIZE: 40cm (L) X 16.51cm (W) X 33.66cm (H)
We at Burton Blake agree that nothing says as much about a person as a fine automatic watch. WOLF have invested countless hours developing the ultimate way to keep your watch ticking while it's not on your wrist. European craftsmanship and patented technologies stand behind all WOLF watch winders.