We are in strange times right now, the majority of Schoolchildren are still unable to return to normal lessons and are having to study at home instead. The usual timetabled, organised sports that schools provide are not available either, yet it is so important for children to get regular exercise. Lockdown has been very hard for us all, but at least it has come at a time when the better, warmer weather is upon us, and our thoughts turn to being outdoors as often as we can.
Taking exercise and making it fun for every age is something BERG are extremely good at. BERG are one of, if not the leading manufacturer of trampolines and pedal Go-Karts in the world, both provide huge entertainment and great exercise at the same time. You can use them in the garden or indoor as well.
The quality of BERGs' products are clear from the first moment you see and touch them. They are not the cheapest in the market, but they are certainly built to provide long term use.
Burton Blake are very proud to be associated with BERG and are an official retailer in the UK. Burton Blake offers a fine choice of BERG Trampolines and Go carts versions, and you can find the bestseller from us. This means you can get our elite service with free UK shipping and delivery and 30-day return policy. Some trampolines are subject to availability
Trampolines range from the compact 270 model and go up from there, choose from 330, 380, 430 or 520.
The BERG Favorit trampoline comes in 4 diameters and with 2 colours of protective edge; this model being the smallest at 270 cm diameter and with a green protective edge.
The BERG Favorit represents an excellent balance between quality and price. It's hardwearing, needs very small maintenance and will provide years of jumping pleasure for both children and adults. The GoldSpring Solo springs technology of the trampoline are longer, which permits better and smoother jumping. The trampoline has a high level of safety thanks to the thick protective edge and the Comfort safety net, which includes a self-closing entrance and protective quality foam around the poles. Safety is paramount for all BERG products, providing continuous quality control, extensive testing to guaranteed the meeting of all international standards, for your peace of mind.
Check out the full list of features below along with a video that succinctly explains the features and differences between the models of BERG trampolines that Burton Blake offer.
- Rustproof, galvanised frame of strong tubes with substantial thickness
- Equipped with the GoldSpring Solo springs for flexibility and extra bounce, providing more jumping power
- Durable jump mat made from woven polypropylene
- Protective pad with a 20mm thick foam layer over the top rail and 10mm thick foam over the springs
- 380mm wide resistant frame padding to provide a good protective overlap of the springs
- Extra-long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55mm thick PVC
- Safety net has an easily accessible, safe and self-closing entrance with a recognisable green entry band
- Safety net also has thick foam around the poles for safety and protection
- Very sturdy structure of trampoline and net due to construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces
- For outdoor, domestic use only
- Not suitable for children under 36 months; not recommended for children under 6 years
- CE certified
- 5 years warranty on frame; 2 years warranty on padding, jump mat and springs
The BERG Champion Regular comes in four diameters and with two colours of protective edge; this model is 380cm in diameter and available with a green or grey protective edge. Whichever size you choose, with a BERG Champion you choose quality.
The design of the Champion means safer jumping for longer on an excellent quality trampoline. The BERG AirFlow jumping mat produces less resistance with 50% more air permeation compared to a standard jumping mat. This means higher jumps and more fun! The Champion also features the innovative TwinSpring Gold Springs mounted in a 'V' shape. This allows for a larger optimal bouncing area and also means springs can be extra long without compromising the size of the jump mat. This produces an all-round safer trampoline. Thanks to the sturdy thick frame, solid zinc layer and protective black powder coating, the structure has a very long lifespan and includes a 13-year warranty. Thick, durable, and UV-resistant edge padding adds to the superior quality and safety of the BERG Champion. The deluxe safety net with unique arched construction at the top enhances the look of the trampoline, and this also has a very long lifespan due to the high-quality net material, thick foam around the poles and durable edge material. The net also has a self-closing entrance as an added safety feature. Safety is paramount for all BERG products with extensive testing, quality control and meeting of all international standards for your peace of mind.
Check out the full list of features below along with a video explaining some of the features.
- Rustproof, galvanised frame of sturdy powder-coated tubes with 42mm diameter and 2mm wall thickness.
- Special BERG AirFlow jump mat for less resistance while jumping, therefore, higher jumps.
- Equipped with TwinSpring Gold springs; extra-long and angled for more bounce and larger optimal jumping area.
- Protective pad with a 30mm thick foam layer over the top rail and springs.
- 380mm wide padding to provide a good protective overlap of the springs.
- Extra-long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55mm thick weatherproof PVC.
- Deluxe safety net has an easily accessible, safe and self-closing entrance.
- Deluxe safety net also has thick foam protection around the poles and strong edge material.
- Very sturdy structure of trampoline and net due to the construction, steel clamps and assembly pieces.
- For outdoor, domestic use only.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months; not recommended for children under 6 years.
- CE certified.
- 13 years warranty on frame (registered with BERG); 5 years warranty on springs, 2 years warranty on padding and jump mat.
- Diameter: 380cm.
- Number of springs: 112.
- Trampoline height: 270cm.
- Maximum user weight: 110kg.
- Safety net entrance height: 90cm.
- Protective edge colour: Green or grey.
BERG Pedal Go-Karts are really something special, there are many models to choose from, and BERG even offers a small kart called Go2, perfect for the little ones. The bigger carts are suitable for five and over, including adults! Choose from BFR, Rally, offroad and many more aside.
BERG has more than 30 years experience in developing superb quality outdoor toys, and this legendary pedal go-kart has the longest history within the BERG go-kart family.
The BERG Classics are suitable for children from the age of 5 but are also ideal for adults due to the easily adjustable seat. The BERG Frame on the Classics is of excellent quality; so good that the larger go-karts in the Classics range are even suitable for professional use. Four wheels keep you stable and allow you to corner quickly, sharply and safely. No tipping point occurs, so tipping over is virtually impossible. The BERG Classic also has a swing axle that creates a swinging motion of the front wheels as a result of which bumps in the road are absorbed and making it stable on any terrain; you can enjoy tearing around without any worries! The ride is also extra comfortable and smooth thanks to four pneumatic tyres. Safety is paramount for all BERG products with extensive testing, quality control and meeting of all international standards for your peace of mind.
- BFR-system (Brake, Freewheel and Reverse) allows braking using the pedals and immediate reversing after coming to a standstill.
- Freewheel mechanism ensures you can keep pedals still while wheels in motion.
- Very robust high-quality frame; even suitable for professional use.
- Equipped with coaster brake, handbrake and parking brake.
- Easily adjustable seat up to the adult position.
- Four pneumatic tyres for extra comfort and stability.
- Four wheels ensure safer cornering and no tipping point.
- Swing axle absorbs bumps in the road.
- Meets high-quality standards and fully certified in accordance with international standards and legislation.
- User age: 5+ (parental supervision necessary under 12 years).
- Two years warranty on frame.
- Adult assembly required.
- This product may not be used on public roads.
- Dimensions : L156 x W81 x H86cm.
- Product weight: 39kg
- Maximum user weight: 100kg