Everything you see on the Burton Blake website is available and ready to be dispatched to you, unless it is stated that it is temporarily out of stock.
Spend £50 For Free UK Delivery
UK Express Delivery is Free of Charge for all orders with a total value of £50 or more with Burton Blake.
Due to Brexit we have temporarily suspended deliveries to Europe and Rest of World. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We aim to process all orders on the day they are received. We only use express delivery services so your order should be with you within a few days. You will receive an email to notify you when your order has been dispatched. Over the weekend and intense ordering periods, shipments of some products may be delayed by up to 72 hours, and thus the notification of tracking codes.
N.B. Eddingtons items delivery may take up to 28 days.
We understand how inconvenient it can be to buy a product and find you are not 100% satisfied with it, or to just change your mind. We've designed our returns policy to make it easy for you. While we are confident you will be happy with your purchase, it is essential that you know how we handle returns.
Under 14 days
- You can return your goods for a full refund or exchange as long as you inform us of your intention to return the goods within 14 days of receipt, starting from the day of receipt of your goods (exclusions apply, see below).
- Once we have received notification of your intention to return an item and confirmed return details to you, please return the item to us within 14 days.
- All return costs are covered by the buyer, and it is recommended that you return your items using a trackable method with appropriate insurance (if required).
- If a returns number is provided, please ensure that the parcel is clearly marked.
- Items need to be returned in "as new" condition in their original packaging. Any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee, so please take care when opening your items.
After 14 days
- We will not offer a refund after 14 days of receiving your delivery unless your product is faulty.
Exclusions from our returns policy
As we're sure you'll understand, there are some products that we can't offer returns on due to their nature. These include:
- Special order items.
- All headphones or earphones due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Products that include software that requires activation.
Please note that these exclusions do not apply to items that become faulty. Since we are authorised dealers for all of our brands we sell, you will have double support - from us and from the manufacturer.
If your product becomes faulty
We endeavour to get your items to you in working order, however if your items become faulty, please read below on what you should do next.
In many cases you can fix faults by performing some basic troubleshooting (please check the product instruction booklet). You can also contact the manufacturer or our customer service team who can guide you through some basic troubleshooting before sending items back.
Under 28 days
- If your items become faulty within 28 days of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service who will provide necessary returns details.
- Please send the items back with a cover note, including a description of the fault and your original order number.
- Once we have thoroughly tested the item and confirmed the fault, we will process the refund or exchange, including the cost of carriage back to us (within reason).
- If we cannot find a fault during our testing, we will give no refund, and you may be charged for the delivery of the item back to you.
After 28 days
- After 28 days, you will still be able to get your faulty items repaired or replaced within the manufacturer's warranty, and we will be happy to assist you with this. Please contact our customer service team to find out the best way to get your items repaired or replaced. Please be aware that after 28 days we will not cover any carriage costs.
Please email email@example.com to start a returns authorisation.