Get the most out of your speakers with the Kanto SP series 26" Bookshelf Speaker Stands SP26PL in black. These low-profile speaker stands feature a rotating top plate to ensure every sound reaches your ears. Each stand is built with heavy-duty steel and foam padding to reduce undesirable vibration and features a hollow core to conceal cables and speaker wire. For maximum stability, two top plate sizes are provided, each with a mounting hole and 1⁄4” – 20 screw to secure your Kanto YU4, YU6 or other compatible speakers in place. Interchangeable spiked and domed feet are also included for carpet and hardwood flooring.
Features and Specifications:
- Rotating top plate ensures speakers are perfectly angled
- Foam padding and a heavy steel base reduce vibration and improve overall sound quality
- Hollow interior and bottom channels help to conceal cables and speaker wire
- Includes spiked and domed feet for carpet and hardwood flooring
- Interchangeable top plates measure 4.3” W x 7.1” L (11 cm x 18 cm) and 7” W x 7” L (17.8 cm x 17.8 cm)
- Sold as a pair
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Shipping box dimensions: 25.9” x 9.9” x 3.3” (65.8 cm x 25.1 cm x 8.3 cm)
- Product weight (pair): 34.4 lb (15.6 kg)
- Product number: SP26PL
- Please note speakers are not included
Why Burton Blake?
Since 2012, Burton Blake is the benchmark for timeless brands that add a unique touch of luxury to your life. Every week we add new products to indulge your fancy.