KEF LS50 Wireless II Speakers (Special Edition Crimson Red)
KEF027Regular price £2,249.00
The award-winning LS50 Wireless II from KEF is more than a high performance loudspeaker, its the perfect all-in-one speaker system with new, innovative technology giving you superior sound so clear, revealing every detail of your favourite music, as though the artist is there with you in the room.
Featuring Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT), a truly revolutionary tool in the KEF acoustic armoury. Its a highly complex maze-like structure that absorbs 99% of the unwanted sound from the rear of the driver, eliminating the resulting distortion and providing purer, more natural sound. The built-in amplifiers have been developed in-house by KEF. Each tweeter is driven by a 100W class A/B amplifier that delivers a smooth, incredibly detailed treble performance. Dedicated 280W class D amplifiers power the mid/bass drivers, for room-filling, controlled sound up to 108db.
No matter how you stream your music, LS50 Wireless II has you covered. You can stream directly from the Spotify native app with Spotify Connect. With the KEF Connect app you can also stream Tidal, Amazon Music, Qobuz and Deezer or tune in to internet radio and podcasts. Out-of-the-box wireless compatibility with AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast and more means you can stream to multiple speakers around your home at the same time and by using multiple LS50 Wireless II speakers, you can have a simple, high-performance multiroom system. There are wired connections for your TV, turntable, CD player and games console.
The brand-new dedicated KEF Connect app controls LS50 Wireless II on a day-to-day basis, including intuitive sound settings so you can tune the sound to your own personal tastes. You can even select your favourite source to wake up LS50 Wireless II whenever it comes on, allowing you immediate access to the best sound.
Every aspect of LS50 Wireless II has been considered for acoustic benefits and from a design perspective. The low-diffraction, curved baffle is precision modelled around the Uni-Q driver, while eye-catching heat sinks and colour-matched ports are located on the well-equipped rear. The top-mounted control panel is designed to be stylish and functional.
Winner of 'What HiFi?' Awards 2020 - Best HiFi Systems Product Of The Year
LS50 Wireless II in Special Edition Crimson Red Product Number: SP4025KB
In the box: LS50 Wireless II, Remote Control, Interspeaker Cable, Power Cord, Quick Start Guide, Warranty
Uni-Q Driver Array:
LF: 130 mm (5.25 in.) aluminium cone
HF: 25 mm (1 in.) vented aluminium dome with Metamaterial Absorption Technology
Frequency Range (-6dB) measured at 85dB/1m
40 Hz – 47 kHz
*Depends on EQ settings
Frequency Response (±3DB) Measured at 85DB/1M
45 Hz – 28 kHz
*Depends on EQ settings
Amplifier Power (Per speaker)
LF: 280W HF: 100W
Amplifier Class (per speaker)
LF: Class D
HF: Class AB
Max SPL Measured at 1m
Wireless Streaming Features
ROON Ready (coming soon)
Spotify via Spotify Connect
Tidal via Tidal Connect
QQ Music via QPlay (coming soon)
*Depends on services availability in different countries
Network up to 384kHz/24bit Optical up to 96kHz/24bit
Coaxial up to 192kHz/24bit
HDMI up to 192kHz/24bit
*Depends on source resolution
Wireless: all sources resampled to 96kHz/24bit PCM
Wired: all sources resampled to 192kHz/24bit PCM
Supported Format (All Inputs)
MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, WMA, LPCM and Ogg Vorbis
Supported Format (Network)
DSF: DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
Dimensions (HWD per speaker)
30.5 x 20.0 x 31.1 cm
Weight (per set)
100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz
200W (operating power)
<2.0W (standby power)
Analog 3.5mm Auxiliary
USB Type A (service)
RJ45 Ethernet (network)
RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
USB Type A (service)
RJ45 Ethernet (interspeaker)
RCA Subwoofer output
RCA Subwoofer output
Wi-Fi Network Standard
IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac IPv4, IPv6
Wi-Fi Network Frequency Band
Dual-band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
KEF Warranty Information:
WARRANTY PERIOD OF 2 TO 5 YEARS
All KEF Products are precision engineered and the Authorised Distributors provide warranty against faulty material and/or workmanship for the following products from the date of original purchase is as follows:
- Passive loudspeakers: 5 years
- Active loudspeakers, Powered subwoofers and Motorised speakers: 2 years
- Wireless speakers, Accessories and Headphones: 2 years
- Kube8b / Kube10b / Kube12b: 2 years (Driver: 5 years)
WARRANTY COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty is only valid in the country of purchase and only applies to the first purchaser of the KEF product(s) from an Authorised Dealer. This warranty does not extend to any other person or transferee, and terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the KEF product(s) to another party/entity.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:-
- normal or fair wear and tear and/or any wear from environmental deterioration of the KEF product and/or its components
- mechanical damage or derangement of the KEF product in transit that is not attributable to the fault of the KEF and its Authorised Distributor
- deterioration of any consumable components of the KEF product which would become worn or depleted through use (e.g. batteries)
- any KEF product whose serial number label(s) is/are missing, made illegible, defaced, altered, removed, or damaged
- any KEF product and/or any of its components that is not purchased from an Authorised Dealer/Distributor, including any parallel imports or grey market products
- incorrect or unauthorised components which have been substituted and/or used for the KEF Product;
- any KEF Product and/or any of its components which have been installed, disassembled, repaired, converted, modified, tampered with or otherwise interfered with in any way by any person/entity other than an authorised representative of the KEF and its Authorised Distributors
- any defects, malfunction, loss and/or damages caused by or resulting from any of the following:-
- any of the circumstances set out in (1) - (7) above
- any accident or negligence not caused by the fault of KEF and its Authorised Distributors
- any improper installation or connection of the KEF product (including without limitation any improper connection of the KEF product to improper voltage or power source) not caused by the fault of any of the KEF and its Authorised Distributors
- any improper care, dropping, mishandling, misuse, abuse or unreasonable or improper use, operation or maintenance of the KEF Product
- any operation of the KEF product with any faulty, unsuitable or inappropriate apparatus and/or ancillary equipment
- any use of the KEF Product under abnormal or inappropriate voltage or power surges;
- failure to use, operate or maintain the KEF product in accordance with the instructions set out in the users' manual
- exposure of the KEF product to extreme temperature, heat, water or other liquids, insects, excessive moisture, sand, chemicals, battery leakage or any other contaminants
- any force majeure events, including but not limited to any acts of God, fire, lightning, typhoon, storm, earthquake, hurricane, natural disaster, tsunami, flood, war, riot, public disturbance
- any other causes beyond the reasonable control of either KEF and its Authorised Distributor.
Warranty may vary according to the local legal requirements of the country concerned. Contact your local authorised KEF distributor ("Authorised Distributor/s") for details of specific warranty terms and relevant service procedures. For the list of authorised KEF distributors worldwide, please visit KEF.COM.
This warranty is in addition to, and in no way detracts from, your statutory rights as a consumer under any applicable laws governing this warranty.
If any provision of this warranty is unlawful, void or unenforceable under the applicable laws governing this warranty, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity of any of the remaining provisions.
Purchase KEF products (including passive loudspeakers, active loudspeakers, powered subwoofers, motorised speakers, electronics and headphones ["KEF products"]) only from dealers ("Authorised Dealer/s") and distributors authorised by KEF in their respective jurisdiction to sell genuine KEF products. Do not entrust repair work to unauthorised persons. The components necessary to maintain the original performance of the KEF products are available only through Authorised Distributors. Warranty is provided only to KEF products purchased from an Authorised Dealer and accompanied by proof of purchase. No warranty is provided to any product and/or any components not purchased from an Authorised Dealer/Distributor. Keep and produce receipt or proof of purchase in the event that service of your product is required. Information such as the date of the original purchase, the name and model number of the product, and the details of the Authorised Dealer must be clearly stated on the relevant receipt or proof of purchase.
The terms and conditions of this warranty may be revised from time to time by KEF and you agree to be bound by the latest terms. Any updates to this warranty will be posted on the official website for KEF products, www.kef.com.
- any loss, damages and/or malfunction caused to any product(s) which is/are connected to any of the KEF products
- any damages, loss and liability (except for any personal injuries or death), whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential special, punitive or otherwise, howsoever caused by, arising out of, or otherwise in relation to the installation, delivery, use, service, repair, replacement and/or maintenance of the KEF product; or
- any damages, loss and liability (except for any personal injuries or death) under this warranty in respect of any act, omission, or negligence of any of their technicians, employees, agents, representatives or independent contractors relating to the actual or purported performance of any of the obligations under this warranty.
Without limiting the above, the maximum liability of the KEF and its Authorised Distributors under this warranty shall not in any event or under any circumstances exceed the actual purchase price paid for the KEF product(s).