From their award-winning Q Series, the KEF Q650c Centre Channel Speaker, in a stylish satin white finish, is perfect for your home theatre, featuring KEF's signature Uni-Q driver array and a new crossover, bringing the on-screen action right out into the room, creating precise, captivating dialogue, with the sound as seamless as the picture. The closed box midrange cabinet design of the speaker reduces the load on the Uni-Q midrange cone increasing clarity and detail while delivering cleaner, punchier bass. Midrange clarity is further enhanced through improvements to the mid-bass driver that allowed the DC blocking capacitor to be eliminated, its removal also created a more natural bass roll-off between the drivers, with gold-plated terminals providing only the cleanest signal transmission.
Designed to blend seamlessly into any home, the Q650c speaker features a clean, contemporary and minimalistic aesthetic. The satin finish to the external surfaces give it a premium glow, while its seamless baffle with metallic grille provide it with a sophisticated and refined look.
- Design: Two and a half-way bass reflex
- Unit measurement: One piece
- Sensitivity: 87dB (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency range free field: 55Hz-50Hkz (-6dB)
- Frequency response: 64Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum output: 110dB
- Amplifier requirements: 15-150W
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms (min.4.2 Ohms)
- Drive units: 165mm (6.5in.) aluminium Uni-Q / 25mm (1in.)vented aluminium dome HF 165mm (6.5in.) aluminium LF165mm (6.5in.)aluminium ABR
- Crossover frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Finish: Satin White
- Product code: SP3963AA
- Weight: (each speaker) 13.6kg
- Dimensions: (each speaker) 21cm H x 62.9m W x 30.4cm D
Why Burton Blake?
Since 2012, Burton Blake is the benchmark for timeless brands that add a unique touch of luxury to your life. Every week we add new products to indulge your fancy.