With stellar grated exterior and patented technology, the Axis’ sleek design perfectly conveys the consistent quality WOLF is known for. Features custom copper metal plating, micro suede interior, locking glass cover, backlit LCD display, copper finished hardware, 2 watch storage with elevated cuff, 4 medium compartments, travel case and 3 winding modules.
What is a WOLF Watch Winder?
A WOLF winder is a handmade precision instrument. From the optimum size of drum and cuff to the technology that delivers exact turns per day, we test the test to ensure we deliver the highest possible quality – nothing is left to chance. A WOLF winder focuses on the health of your watch with patented innovation. Only a WOLF counts rotations – all others simply use time to estimate the counts per day. Ensuring the highest commitment to quality, every WOLF winder is covered by a 2-year warranty and can be traced to birth by its serial #.
Suitable for ALL automatic watches including Rolex, Omega, Tag Heuer, etc.
- Model 469416
- Rotation Options: Can be set between 300 and 1200 TPD (Turns Per Day). Double the amount of TPD by selecting bi-directional.
- Directional Settings: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise and Bi-directional
- Delayed Program Start: Start delay options from 6 hours to 72 hours.
- Watch Cuff: The cuff has been designed to fit bigger and heavier watches (up to 52mm case). The new design "locks" the cuff into the rotator drum for a secure fit.
- Battery Option: Option to run the unit on AC power (universal adapter included) or D-Cell/Lithium batteries (not included).
- Storage: 2 watch storage with elevated cuff, 4 medium compartments, travel case and 3 winding modules. (cuff will accommodate up to 52mm case)
- Other: Locking glass cover and backlit LCD display
SIZE: 45CM L X 20.5CM W X 23CM H
Why Burton Blake?
Since 2012, Burton Blake is the benchmark for timeless brands that add a unique touch of luxury to your life. Every week we add new products to indulge your fancy.