Focal Stellia Headphones (Cognac and Mocha)
FOC001Regular price £2,899.00
Combining perfect acoustics and high-end luxury, these closed-back, circum-aural Stellia headphones from French brand Focal, are equipped with their very best technology, incorporating numerous innovations, providing excellent soundproofing, delivering exceptional sound quality everywhere you go.
Stellia integrates a new generation of exclusive electrodynamic speaker drivers, capable of working at low acoustic load while offering an extremely extensive frequency response (5Hz-40kHz). The new 110-micron NBR surround offers low compliance and a geometry that is developed entirely in relation to its inner volume. The elongation of the moving part is thereby preserved and ensures exceptional dynamics for closed-back headphones. The crowning glory of these speaker drivers is the 'M'-shaped pure Beryllium dome, offering three major benefits. Its very low mass (seven times lighter than titanium of identical rigidity) enables an extraordinary acceleration factor to be obtained, ensuring unfailing adherence to the original audio signal. Its rigidity ensures both impressive elongation and a high sound level, while preventing distortion of the dome. Finally, the damping level provided by the Beryllium lends it a flawless neutrality, for voices and trebles of astonishing realism.
Designed with class and comfort in mind, Stellia have been styled in a cognac and mocha finish with a non-perforated full-grain leather on the earpads which have been enhanced by the addition of high-resilience memory foam. In addition, the consistent curve between the headband and yoke offers flawless comfort, regardless of the shape and size of the listener's face and head. Stellia is presented in a rigid, cognac and mocha faux-leather case, housing two high-quality cables made from the same materials and finishes, providing effective yet stylish protection for when you're on the move.
- Reference closed-back headphones for home and on-the-go use
- Exclusive full-range speaker drivers with an ‘M’ shape pure Beryllium dome (patent pending)
- Uncompromising tonal balance, reproduction of the tiniest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Incredible dynamics within a pair of closed-back headphones
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic
- High-quality materials used
Type: Circum-aural closed-back headphones
Impedance: 35 Ohms
Frequency response: 5Hz-40kHz
Sensitivity: 106dB SPL / 1mW @1kHz
THD: 0.1% @ 1kHz / 100 dB SPL
Loudspeaker: 1.6" (40mm) pure Beryllium "M" shape dome
In The Box:
- One 4ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS Jack connector
- One 10ft OFC 24 AWG cable with 4-pin XLR connector
- One Jack adapter, 1/8" (3.5mm) female – 1/4" (6.35mm) male
- A rigid travel case, in cognac and mocha woven finishes
- A cognac and mocha faux-leather case
2 years manufacturers warranty
Please be advised that due to health and safety and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns of this item if the seal has been broken on the packaging.