For ground-breaking innovation in cookware, look no further than the Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium 3.8L Saucepan. This lightweight saucepan is designed with a wider base for efficient heating and stirring along with sealed and flared rims for precision pouring. With 14 global patents, NanoBond is the most advanced cookware on the market, offering unparalleled durability, superior cooking performance and lasting beauty.
Features and specifications:
Titanium-based nanotechnology creates thousands of superdense nanobond layers of titanium alloys bonded to stainless steel, enabling the cookware surface to be 4 x harder than typical stainless steel
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore TM aluminium, delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminium-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting, no exposed aluminium
- Flared rims offer perfect drip free pouring
- Flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking or nesting ability
- Oven and grill safe, heat tolerant up to 566°C, oven safe to 260°C
- Safe, non-reactive surface that is 100% toxin free
- Ideally weighted ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
- Metal utensil and dishwasher safe
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Length: 45cm
- Diameter: 22cm
- Height (with lid): 14cm
- Height (without lid): 10cm
- Weight (with lid): 1.7kg
- Capacity: 3.8L
- Limited lifetime manufacturers warranty
- Product Number: 60025
Why Burton Blake?
Since 2012, Burton Blake is the benchmark for timeless brands that add a unique touch of luxury to your life. Every week we add new products to indulge your fancy.