Staub Round Cast Iron Cocotte 16cm (Graphite Grey)Regular price £139.00
By combining the very best features of cast iron and graphite grey enamel, cooking with a Staub cocotte makes all the difference. As well as bolstering the heat-distributing properties of cast iron, enamel also preserves the natural flavour of a dish. This French-style casserole dish looks great and its sleek design is at home in a rustic, country-house-style setting, as well as in more modern surroundings.
With a diameter of 16cm and a height of 10cm, this round cocotte is perfect for making ample portions of side dishes, it promotes slow, gentle cooking while preserving the fine flavours and nutritional content of the food. The innovatively designed lid distributes condensation over the food at regular intervals to give the very best results. With a Staub cocotte, beginners and amateur cooks alike can step into the wonderful world of French cooking.
- Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
- Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
- The inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
- Suitable for all types of hobs, including induction and can also be used in the oven and grill
- Base diameter: 12.6cm
- Diameter: 16cm
- Height without lid: 8cm
- Height: 12.6cm
- Capacity: 1.2L
- Weight: 2.34kg
- Serves 1-2 people
- Manufacturers lifetime guarantee